TextIt allows you to add labels to classify responses. You can also create your own labels to keep track of messages as you receive them. This makes it easier to organize your messages and sort through them when exported from TextIt. Note that you may also label messages within a workflow.
To label your messages:
1. Click the "Messages" tab.
2. Check the boxes to the left of the messages you'd like to label.
3. Click the "Add Label" icon that appears once messages are selected.
4. You may either create a new Label or choose from a previously created Label.
5. Give your Label a name.
6. Once created, the Label will appear to the right of your message inbox.