Creating a Campaign Event
1. Navigate to the campaigns tab, then click the campaign to which you'd like to add an event.
2. Click on the "Add Event" box in the upper right corner.
3. Select the action you'd like to assign to the event.
4. Set the date and time you want your event to fire (this is referred to as the "offset"). The following inputs comprise an offset:
- Number of minutes, hours, days, weeks
- Before or after the contact field selected
- The contact field selected
- The time at which the event will fire on the date relative to the contact field selected
5. If you've added additional secondary languages to your account, you can toggle them to add your own translations to the message. In the example below, a Spanish translation is being added for those contacts who prefer to receive messages in Spanish.