I suggest you ...

Resend option

It would be nice to have an option to resend a question in the event the original question is not answered. When my flows are complete a notification is sent to my service department but I had 1 customer fail to answer the last text question and therefore my service department was never notified. Maybe in the "send sms window" have a box to check that says resend in 5 minutes if no response received. This could be specific to each "send sms" window.

22 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tim Cosenza shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminKellan Alexander (Admin, TextIt) commented  · 

Hey Tim, thank you for your suggestion. Addressing this issue is a high priority for us, and we've added it to our roadmap. Keep a lookout for updates on our Newsletter and blog (blog.textit.in).

• AdminEric Newcomer (Admin, TextIt) commented  · 

This is an interesting idea. You can currently prod people, but you're right, it's a manual process where you need to click on the blue number badge and resend each time. I can see why you would want this to be automated in certain cases.

There are actually ways to accomplish this currently using campaigns, but it's not super straight forward. We'll have to really think this through to make sure it's done in way that works for everyone.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Feedback and Knowledge Base