I suggest you ...

Chat Layout and Coloring Design - UI

I have attached a simple example, please upvote this so the developers can see this and please let me know if you agree with me or not!

Telegrams features are amazing! However, I think the key reason why it does not win over always from whatsapps base is that the chat design and UI is much much harder to read than Whatsapp.

Two reasons:
1. Layout
2. Coloring

Layout:
On whatsapp, the messages from the receiver show up on the left side and messages from the sender on the right side

so it makes it easy for the eyes to quickly go through the chat and see what is what. Its a small tweak that makes it SO much easier on the eyes and improves the overall experience.

Coloring
In whatsapp, the coloring scheme for incoming and outgoing messages helps TREMENDOUSLY with the ability to see and follow the conversation.

Currently Telegram is heavily lacking in these two areas and as a result, the chat experience is not as fluent and easy to go through.

Please I recommend improving this as soon as possible so that we can continue to love Telegram. I want to move everything I have over to Telegram but the above two are lacking that it is too difficult to have indepth conversations currently.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)