I suggest you ...

Favorite Stickers

Would be incredibly useful if we had a "Favorite Stickers" tab to which we could add the stickers that we like the most so we could easily send them whenever we feel like it. Maybe if you right click on the sticker (PC) or long-press it (mobile), you could add it to this "Favorite Stickers" tab, also, would be nice if we could freely order them in that tab.

Stickers are quite cumbersome the way they work right now. If I want some stickers in a pack, I have to add the whole pack, which isn't a problem per se, but once I have 200 sticker packs, finding a certain sticker that might be in a certain pack is a nightmare. The last stickers used are shown at the top of the sticker window, but for that I have to find the sticker first anyway, and it only helps if the sticker I want to send is within the last stickers I sent. The way it is right now, if I want to sent a sticker, I have either to remember in which pack the sticker is or which emoji corresponds to that sticker, and even then I have to search within the pack or within the list of stickers for that emoji.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)