I suggest you ...

Offer developers integration with middleware such as Microsoft Luis, Api.ai, IBM Watson or Recast.ai

Particularly with facebook messenger it would be useful to pass messages to external services like NLP classifiers for processing.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jozian LtdJozian Ltd shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jozian LtdJozian Ltd commented  · 

For an onboarding process I want to use a carousel implemented in a webview to explain how to use the chatbot. I can also see things like Thread Context and of course payments being useful and also things like templates from the Send API. Basically I would like you to wrap as much Platform v 2.0 as possible :)
        Of course this would be quite some work for you and maybe you have other priorities than this use case but knowing that you are considering payments is cool

• Kellan AlexanderAdminKellan Alexander (Admin, TextIt) commented  · 

Typically, the best way to add any additional functionality to a flow is to call a webhook that returns data to the flow's context, but this looks like a special case. What would you be interested in adding via the extensions API, specifically?

Note that while we currently only support text or media attachments on Messenger, Telegram, etc., we do plan to support buttons, sliders, and perhaps even payments in the near future.

Feedback and Knowledge Base